This annealed sterling silver wire is packaged in coils and can be cut to any length that satisfies the system minimum. Orders must weigh at least 0.01 ozt.; if you click 'Add to Cart' for a quantity less than this, the cart will offer a prompt to let you know what the minimum for this item is.
- Metal type : Sterling silver
- Karat/purity : 925
- Hardness : Dead soft
- Form : Wire
- Shape : Rectangle
- Dimensions : .079" x .059" (2.0 x 1.5mm)
- Length per weight : 3.33 ft./ozt.
- Weight per length : 0.3 ozt./ft.
- Metal color : White
- Country of origin : United States
• IMPORTANT: Sterling silver is an alloy containing metals that react with chemicals found in air and produce tarnish; high moisture levels, exposure to sunlight and contaminants such as salt water increase this reaction. Take steps to protect your sterling silver by keeping it in airtight packages, use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals, and store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.