Sterling Silver Ear Wire With Large Loop And Ball End | Sold By Pair | 924387
This sterling slver ear wire features an oversized outside loop that accommodates larger or several individual drops or dangles to complete your earring design. The loop ends in a smooth 1.2mm ball end.
- Style: Ear wire
- Metal Type: Sterling silver
- Metal Color: White
- Purity: .925
- Dimensions: 22mm
- Fabrication Method: Fabricated
- Finished: No
- Quality Marked: Yes
- Wire Size: .032"
- Net Weight: 5.362g (0.189 ounces)
- Country Of Origin: United States
Features & Maintenance
• IMPORTANT: Sterling silver is an alloy containing metals that react with chemicals found in air and produce tarnish; high moisture levels, exposure to sunlight and contaminants such as salt water increase this reaction. Take steps to protect sterling silver by keeping it in airtight packages, use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals, and store sterling in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.