925 Sterling silver Round Wire, 16Ga(1.3mm) | Sold by cm | Bulk Prc Avlb | 100346
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 30 - 59||and get 5% off|
|Buy 60 - 89||and get 10% off|
|Buy 90 - 119||and get 20% off|
|Buy 120 or above||and get 30% off|
- Metal type : Sterling silver
- Karat/purity : 925
- Hardness : 1/2-hard
- Form : Wire
- Shape : Round
- Dimensions : .051" (1.30mm)
- Gauge/thickness : 16 ga.
- Length per weight : 7.51 ft./ozt.
- Weight per length : 0.13 ozt./ft.
- Metal color : White
- Country of origin : United States
Please Note: • We strive to measure quantities ordered as closely as possible; however, due to manufacturing tolerances at the mill, please allow for a ±10% variance when ordering.
• IMPORTANT: Sterling silver is an alloy containing metals that react with chemicals found in air and produce tarnish; high moisture levels, exposure to sunlight and contaminants such as salt water increase this reaction. Take steps to protect your sterling silver by keeping it in airtight packages, use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals, and store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.