Purple CZ 6 x 3mm Marquise Faceted Stone | Sold by Each | 79979
Featuring a saturated deep-purple color that catches the eye and light-reflecting facets, this high-quality marquise-cut CZ is an ideal way to incorporate color in custom designs without a large monetary investment in natural gemstones. Combine it with other colorful CZs for matching sets or to create bold, multicolor looks.
An economical alternative to precious gems, cubic zirconia is a lab-created gemstone that offers an excellent play of light and is available in a variety of colors to complement a wide variety of stone-set designs.
Also called a "navette" cut, the marquise cut features pointed ends and an elongated shape. Its faceting is a variation of the brilliant cut, designed to maximize the play of light within the stone.
- Cutting Center : Austria
- Stone size : 6 x 3mm
- Stone(s) shape : Marquise
- Material : Cubic zirconia
- Stone type : Manmade
- Color : Purple
- Mohs hardness : 8.5
- Refractive index : 2.15–2.18
- Enhancement : Synthetic (SYN)
- Specific gravity : 5.8
• Care: Clean with warm, soapy water. Ultrasonic and steam cleaning are usually safe.
• This stone is suitable for firing in place in silver PMC3 using the schedule with the lowest-temperature settings.
• Unless precisely calibrated to an exact size, gemstone sizes vary slightly. Yu Yo allows a tolerance of +/– 0.2mm for gemstones larger than 4mm.