Among the finest jewelers' files in the world, Friedrich Dick files are made of tough chrome/tool steel alloy and precisely machined to yield sharp corners and fine points. German cuts deliver more increments for more precise cutting. The files in this quality set have deep-cut teeth that provide efficient, uniform stock removal.
• Knurled handles provide a good grip.
• 66-67 HRC hardness ensures exceptional service with minimal care.
• German-cut teeth have a more extreme angle for smoother filing action.
- Shape : Assortment
- Type : Needle
- Dimensions : 6-1/4" (160mm)
- Cutting surface length : 3-1/8"L (80mm)
- Brand : Friedrich Dick
- German cut no. : 3
- Swiss cut no. : 3
- Country of origin : Switzerland