Silver Wire Solder, 22Ga, Rnd, Easy, 65% Silver, Sold By Ft | 101707 |Bulk Prc Av
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 3||and get 5% off|
|Buy 4 - 5||and get 10% off|
|Buy 6 or above||and get 20% off|
This easy silver solder comes in 22-gauge wire, making it simple to snip off as many pieces as the task requires and store the rest for future use. Use this solder with sterling or fine silver, or other white metals. Easy to handle, wire solder is often used for 'stick' soldering, allowing to you to continually 'feed' solder to your task as you work.
Sold by the troy ounce (ozt.); due to the cutting capacity of the shear, the minimum order is 2 1/2".
- Metal type : Silver
- Form : Wire
- Metal color : White
- Solidus temperature : 1,240°F (671°C)
- Liquidus temperature : 1,325°F (718°C)
- Density : Easy
- Country of origin : United States
- Length per weight : 33.33 ft./ozt.
- Melt temperature : 1,240°F (671°C)
- Weight per length : 0.03 ozt./ft.
- Silver content: 65%
Length/Ozt.: 31.5 ft.