Regarded by many wax designers as the best carving wax available anywhere, Matt™ waxes are formulated to the demanding specifications of professional wax carvers. Pre-milled and trued to minimize preparation time, each is specially formulated to meet a variety of carving needs. Ordinary carving waxes may have distorted surfaces or out-of-true corners and edges, and may contain pits or air bubbles. Matt waxes are always true, square and clean, making it easy for you to produce exceptional wax carvings.
This green wax is rigid, excellent for detailed carving or milling. This assortment includes thicknesses ranging from 1/4" to 1-1/8".
- Brand : Matt™
- Material : Wax
- Dimensions : 3-1/8"L x 1-7/16"W
- Spool or package quantity : 1 lb. (0.45kg)
- Melt temperature : 230°F (110°C)
- Form : Slice/Tablet
- Country of origin : United States
- Solidus temperature : 230°F (110°C)