- Jewellery Tools/Material
- 3M 1 Micron 3/4" Radial Bristle Disc | 332586 |Bulk Prc Avlb
3M 1 Micron 3/4" Radial Bristle Disc | 332586 |Bulk Prc Avlb
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 3 - 5||and get 5% off|
|Buy 6 - 8||and get 10% off|
|Buy 9 or above||and get 15% off|
Wheel diameter: 3/4" dia.
Hole size: 1/16"
Country of origin: United States
Shipping weight: 0.046 ounces (1.308g)
Get fast, superior results with radial bristle discs from 3M! Their unique, three-dimensional abrasive/flexible bristle design provides a uniform finish. Use them for heavy cleaning, for removing firescale and light oxide, and for pre-polishing, semi-finishing, blending, texturing and polishing. Discs provide the convenience of a pre-charged abrasive but don’t generate the heat associated with rubber wheels.
• Remove oxides from jewelry without using messy compounds.
• Clean and maintain hard-to-reach areas and fine detail.
• Embedded Cubitron™ mineral abrasive is much harder than most metals.
• Recommended handpiece speed is 15,000rpm.
• Maximum speed is 30,000rpm.
Always use at least three, but no more than six, discs per mandrel.