- Metal Material
- Copper | Brass | Nickel Silver | Steel
- 18Ga Copper Disc | 2-1/2" Round (63.5 mm) | Sold Individually | 682458
18Ga Copper Disc | 2-1/2" Round (63.5 mm) | Sold Individually | 682458
This 63.5mm, 18-gauge round copper disc is ideal for shaping into components for your designs. The disc is die struck with clean, crisp edges and will require some finishing to smooth its edges and polish its surface. Use dapping techniques to create concave or convex designs; make round or saucer beads using matching dapped pairs of discs. It is a perfect foundation for other findings, including bezel cups or flat-bottom prong settings, as a backdrop for wire-wrapping designs, and for personalizing with engraving or design stamps. This stamping is ideal for enameling; when enameling on metal thinner than 20ga., it is important to use a counter-enamel on the back of the piece to prevent distortion or cracking of the enamel on the front surface.
CDA #110 copper; 99.9% pure.
- Jewelry Type : Discs & stampings
- Metal type : Copper
- Gauge/thickness : 18 ga.
- Dimensions : 63.5mm
- Shape : Round
- Fabrication method : Die struck
- Style : Stamping
- Metal color : Copper
- Country of origin : United States
- Hardness : 1/2-hard
• Please be aware that this item may require finishing.